- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. Payment is expected at time services are completed.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. CareCredit can be helpful in dealing with unexpected expenses in caring for your pet. Apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
4. Many of our clients prefer the peace of mind knowing their pet is covered with pet insurance for unexpected illness or injury. We recommend Trupanion. You can sign up for 30 days coverage at no charge at any appointment. For more information please see: www.trupanion.com
|Monday||8:30 - 6|
|Tuesday||8:30 - 6|
|Wednesday||8:30 - 6|
|Thursday||8:30 - 6|
|Friday||8:30 - 6|
|Saturday||8:30 - 1|
|8:30 - 6||8:30 - 6||8:30 - 6||8:30 - 6||8:30 - 6||8:30 - 1||Closed|
I love these guys! I was referred to them by my usual vet when they were completely booked and I was in a jam to get my sick kitty checked out before I left town. City Pets Vet worked me in immediately, gave my kitty great care, were very reasonable on pricing (did not ever try to upsell me on services or products), and were SO friendly to deal with. I will definitely go back! I have every confidence in their services.
What can we help you find?